Facilities and Planning
- Planning for sport The planning system plays a vital role in providing opportunities for sport and physical activity.
- Design and cost guidance Our design and costs advice will help you build long-lasting sports facilities.
- Community Asset Transfer Our toolkit providing information, resources and case studies for anyone contemplating asset transfer in a sports context.
- Use Our School Supporting schools to open their facilities to the community and keeping them open.
- Case studies We regularly review projects at completion and develop a report into a case study.
- Planning tools and guidance Tools and guidance to help provide for sport through the planning system.
- Active Design Guidance on encouraging sport and physical activity through the design and layout of our built environment.