We take accessibility very seriously and we want everyone to be able to use our website.
We’re working hard to ensure sportengland.org is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, and have developed functionality to ensure the site works with the most popular screen readers and other accessibility tools.
This means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 400% without the text spilling off the screen and without content being truncated or overlapping
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
If you need information on this website in a different format such as large print, easy read, Braille or on tape you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08458 508 508.
You can also request any document on the website in an alternative language.
Tell us what you think
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website.
If you find any problems not listed on this page, think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements or have a suggestion, you can contact us using the contact details on www.sportengland.org/contact-us, or email us at email@example.com.