In developing the local delivery pilot approach, we explored the world of whole-systems approaches and systems leadership – here, we're sharing some of the reports and documents we found useful.
These may be of use to you if you're interested in understanding and taking forward a whole-systems approach.
- Behaving Like A System? The Preconditions for system change
- Building Collaborative Places: Infrastructure for system change
- Systems Change - A Guide to What it Is and How to Do It
- Thinking Big – How to Use Theory of Change for Systems Change
- The Art of Change Making resource
- The Revolution Will Be Improvised
- Systems Innovation Discussion Paper
- Systems Innovation
- How can whole systems think: collective intelligence assembles and the case for 'intelligence design'
There are many more helpful resources out there, but we found these a useful place to start. If you’ve found something really useful please let us know!