When referring to any documents and associated attachments in this Design and Cost guidance section, please note the following:
- Reliance upon the guidance or use of the content of this website will constitute your acceptance of these conditions.
- The term design guidance should be taken to imply the minimum standards required to produce best practice solutions that are acceptable to Sport England.
- The documents and any associated drawing material are intended for information only.
- Amendments, alterations and updates of documents and drawings may take place from time to time and it's recommended that they're reviewed at the time of use to ensure the most up-to-date versions are being referred to.
- All downloadable drawings are intended solely to illustrate how elements of a building can comply with Sport England’s minimum requirements and should be read in conjunction with any relevant Sport England design guidance including design guidance notes. The drawings are not ‘site specific’ and are strictly limited up to RIBA Stage C – Outline Proposals. They are not intended for, and should not be used in conjunction with, the procurement of building work, construction, obtaining statutory approvals, or any other services in connection with building works.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy of all information contained herein, Sport England and its agents, including all parties who have made contributions to any documents or downloadable drawings, shall not be held responsible or be held liable to any third parties in respect of any loss, damage or costs of any nature arising directly or indirectly from reliance placed on this information without prejudice.
- The views expressed are not intended to take away or diminish the responsibility of the user to comply with appropriate current or future legislation or standards and if there are any conflicts between the views expressed in any of Sport England’s design guidance material and other appropriate current or future legislation, the latter shall take precedence.