- I’m concerned about the welfare of one of the children at the club. What should I do?
- Do I need a DBS check for my volunteer role?
- How can I get a DBS check if I’m not a UK national?
- How do I carry out a DBS check if a volunteer is British but is known to have lived abroad?
- I have had a DBS check carried out on a prospective volunteer and it has not come back clear. What should I do?
- I’m concerned that one of our volunteers may have done something to harm someone else. What should I do? Do I need to refer them to the DBS?
- Do we need extra safeguards if we have volunteers who are under 18?
- Do we need extra safeguards if volunteers work with children or vulnerable adults?