News and Features
- News Due to the wide range of work that we do there is always a new story to be told.
- Latest from the Pitch Our regular newsletter brings you the latest news and announcements direct to your inbox.
- Image library We have hundreds of community sport images for you to download and use to promote your project.
- Stars support Backing the Best Backing the Best workshop provides insight into life of an elite athlete as new wave of young athletes gain funding.
- Jennie Price to leave Sport England After 11 years at the helm, Jennie Price will leave her role as Chief Executive of Sport England at the end of October.
- Lottery windfall for sports projects Eighteen organisations across England that help people stay active will benefit from new National Lottery funding.
- OpenActive Accelerator launched Ten startups will spend the next six months developing new ways for people to get physically active.
- Take part in our schools pilot Would your school like to take part in a pilot project that will improve the quality of PE and sport you offer?
- Ready for new data protection laws? Help your sports club become compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulations with this free toolkit.
- Investing in talent at Gold Coast 2018 We’ve invested £4 million of National Lottery funding to prepare Team England for the Commonwealth Games.
- This Girl Can hits Australia The campaign celebrating active women has travelled more than 10,000 miles with an all-new version in Australia.
- Figures show nation's activity levels Latest figures from our Active Lives Adult Survey show 27.7 million people aged 16+ in England are active.
- Get Set To Go gets £1.5 million boost We’re extending our partnership with Mind to help people with mental health problems get active.