News and Features
- News Due to the wide range of work that we do there is always a new story to be told.
- Latest from the Pitch Our regular newsletter brings you the latest news and announcements direct to your inbox.
- Image library We have hundreds of community sport images for you to download and use to promote your project.
- Swimming: health benefits proven Swimming regularly can reduce the risk of death by 28 per cent, says a new study by Swim England.
- Women's Sport Week returns National awareness week returns for a third year to boost the profile of women’s sport.
- CEO recognised in Birthday Honours Our chief executive, Jennie Price, has been awarded a CBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours list.
- Using sport to make a difference How one teenager's remarkable work shows the ability of sport and activity to help the community.
- Supporting people with dementia We’re shining the spotlight on a project in Norfolk that uses sport and activity to help those living with dementia.
- Riding through tough times Keri discovered cycling in her battle with the "black dog", and hasn't looked back since.
- Duty of Care review welcomed Independent review led by Baroness Grey-Thompson into welfare and well-being in sport is published following government strategy.
- Governance code comes into force Transformation in standards will see uncompromising approach for sports bodies that receive public funding.
- Further funding for grassroots sport Our latest investment in grassroots sport is designed to get more people playing sport regularly.
- Focus on: children and young people We take a closer look at our investment in children and young people – and the launch our new Families Fund.