News and Features
- Improving diversity of sports boards We've teamed up with UK Sport to help address representation inequalities on boards in the sports sector.
- Major new campaign launched We Are Undefeatable will inspire those with long-term health conditions to build physical activity into their lives.
- Helping disabled people get active We’ve awarded national charity Sense more than £1.3 million of National Lottery funding.
- Get ready for a birthday party How you can help celebrate the huge difference the National Lottery has made to society.
- Active Practice Charter launched New toolkit launched to help GP practices encourage their staff and patients to get more physically active.
- Sport used to tackle knife crime We're funding 49 projects with £400,00 of National Lottery money to try and help tackle knife crime.
- New executive director appointed Alison Donnelly will head up the newly created digital, marketing and communications directorate.
- Planning for Sport Guidance released New guidance for planning authorities on how to provide better opportunities for people to do sport or physical activity.
- School activity plan launched The Government outlines its plan to try and help children and young people get active.
- Our investment in netball Ahead of the 2019 Netball World Cup starting in Liverpool, we outline how we've invested more than £55 million in the sport over the last decade