News and Features
- News Due to the wide range of work that we do there is always a new story to be told.
- Latest from the Pitch Our regular newsletter brings you the latest news and announcements direct to your inbox.
- Image library We have hundreds of community sport images for you to download and use to promote your project.
- Youth volunteering in action One year on from the launch of our Potentials Fund projects, we look at how they're making an impact.
- Funding for social action projects To kick off #iwillWeek we announce two more awards from our Potentials Fund, aiming to enable youth social action.
- Funding for low income groups More than £3 million has been allocated to 34 projects to help tackle inactivity in lower income groups.
- Fit Got Real launches The new phase of This Girl Can aims to tackle the social and gender gaps in exercise levels around the country.
- Nine new awards from Families Fund More than £3.2 million of National Lottery money awarded in latest round of Families Fund announcements.
- Moving Medicine tool launched The Moving Medicine to help healthcare professionals talk to patients about the benefits of physical activity is now live.
- ISPAH 2018 kicks off in London We're co-hosting the International Society for Physical Activity and Health Congress with Public Health England.
- Almost 300,000 more people active Latest Active Lives Adult Survey figures show 300,000 more people are active as inactivity rates begin to improve.
- Beat the Street to expand in England Beat the Street game awarded £3.3 million to expand with 59 new games in England.
- Diversity funding for leadership roles The Lottery and Exchequer money will aim to provide 140 'board ready' candidates by 2021.