Our Buddle website – which has replaced Club Matters – has free, convenient and practical resources for community groups and organisations that deliver sport and physical activity, helping them grow and become more sustainable and successful.
The support from Buddle is split into eight topics:
- Develop and grow – helping you learn about planning, marketing, communications and engaging the community to help your organisation develop and grow.
- Getting help from people – offering advice about working with volunteers and staff, and meeting people’s needs.
- Safety, welfare and wellbeing – explaining more about safeguarding and health and safety essentials to help keep your participants, volunteers and visitors safe and well – both physically and mentally.
- Being inclusive – helping you create welcoming and inclusive environments, connecting with your community and diversifying your offer.
- Facilities and spaces – ensuring you find the perfect place for your group to meet up and get active.
- Getting organised – offering useful tips on getting organised and setting up a group.
- Money matters – giving you practical advice on managing your funds.
- Environmental sustainability – ensuring that your sports club or organisation is planet-friendly.