A new member has been appointed to our Board by the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport.
Natalie Daniels joins our Board today on a three-year term, joining the team who are responsible for:
- setting and agreeing strategy and policy
- overseeing the development and implementation of major projects
- approving all grant awards which exceed £2 million
- approving Sport England’s Annual Report and Financial Statements
- overseeing performance management.
And our chair, Chris Boardman, is looking forward to working with Natalie as we look to build on the work already done to deliver on our Uniting the Movement strategy.
“I’m delighted to welcome Natalie to Sport England,” he said.
“She brings a wealth of experience to our Board having dedicated her career to building sustainable and inclusive communities.
“She will play an important role as we continue to deliver on the ambitions set out in our Uniting the Movement strategy.
“Natalie has been involved in sport all her life and I know she shares our ambition that everyone in England should be able to enjoy the benefits of being physically active.”