As investors of public money, we have a duty to ensure the organisations we fund are well-governed as they will be in a stronger position to get more people playing sport.
Good governance is an essential element of our sports recognition process.
- Governance strategy Our governance strategy sets out our objectives and requirements and outlines support available.
- Things to Think About This tool sets out the standards we assess in our core-funded sports bodies.
- Building capability Access our governance, finance and HR support framework for our various partners.
- A Charter for Sports Governance This Charter outlines some of the key elements we are seeking to include in the upcoming Governance Code for Sport in the UK.
- A Code for Sports Governance Our new Code for Sports Governance sets out the requirements from those who seek funding from April 2017.