News and Features
- News Due to the wide range of work that we do there is always a new story to be told.
- Latest from the Pitch Our regular newsletter brings you the latest news and announcements direct to your inbox.
- Image library We have hundreds of community sport images for you to download and use to promote your project.
- This Girl Can goes global Our taking This Girl Can to Australia as we team up with the world’s first health promotion foundation to get women active.
- Vote now for InstructAbility National programme supporting disabled people into fitness careers up for National Lottery Award.
- School’s out for shake ups We're partnering with Disney and Change4Life to get 5-11 year-olds active over the holidays.
- New pledges to support social action Our support of the #iwill campaign continues with new pledges to help create social action opportunities.
- Families Fund now open Expressions of interest now open for our latest funding programme to help families with children get active.
- Funding boost for talent Funding for our Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme to continue for next three years.
- Backing the Best returns Backing the Best workshop sees new wave of support for talented young athletes announced.
- Swimming: health benefits proven Swimming regularly can reduce the risk of death by 28 per cent, says a new study by Swim England.
- Women's Sport Week returns National awareness week returns for a third year to boost the profile of women’s sport.
- CEO recognised in Birthday Honours Our chief executive, Jennie Price, has been awarded a CBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours list.