News and Features
- News Due to the wide range of work that we do there is always a new story to be told.
- Latest from the Pitch Our regular newsletter brings you the latest news and announcements direct to your inbox.
- Image library We have hundreds of community sport images for you to download and use to promote your project.
- MAN v FAT players lose 100,000lbs MAN v FAT football leagues have helped men lose more than 100,000 pounds of weight since January 2016.
- New Inclusive Activity Programme Disabled people will benefit from a new Activity Alliance programme launched with a £450,000 investment from us.
- Volunteers' Week 2018 The millions of people who give up their time every week are the foundations of all sport played in England.
- New £40m fund to get families active Domestic abuse victims are among more than 15,000 families set to benefit from the new £40 million fund.
- Stars support Backing the Best Backing the Best workshop provides insight into life of an elite athlete as new wave of young athletes gain funding.
- Jennie Price to leave Sport England After 11 years at the helm, Jennie Price will leave her role as Chief Executive of Sport England at the end of October.
- Lottery windfall for sports projects Eighteen organisations across England that help people stay active will benefit from new National Lottery funding.
- OpenActive Accelerator launched Ten startups will spend the next six months developing new ways for people to get physically active.
- Take part in our schools pilot Would your school like to take part in a pilot project that will improve the quality of PE and sport you offer?
- Ready for new data protection laws? Help your sports club become compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulations with this free toolkit.