News and Features
- Investment in 10 Today Innovative pilot scheme 10 Today gets £234,000 investment from our Active Ageing fund.
- Call to embrace technology Leaders call on the sport and physical activity sector to embrace the digital revolution, open their data and innovate.
- Record numbers more active Latest Active Lives Adult Survey results show nearly half a million more adults are now active.
- Talent Plan for England launched We've created a Talent Plan for England which outlines our aspirations and approach to investing in talent.
- Children's attitudes revealed New research gives insight into how children and young people feel about sport and physical activity.
- Coastal youths helped to get active The Dame Kelly Holmes Trust will work with 700 young people in eight disadvantaged coastal communities.
- Online course to coach coaches The Open University is developing a free online course to help build a better sport and physical activity workforce.
- Guide to dementia-friendly activity How we're working with the Alzheimer’s Society to help people with dementia live active lives.
- Going round the world with Mencap More than 4,000 people with learning disabilities are being helped to get active thanks to a £1 million investment.
- StreetGames to expand in 50 areas The charity will work in the most disadvantaged parts of England thanks to a £6.6m award.