News and Features
- News Due to the wide range of work that we do there is always a new story to be told.
- Latest from the Pitch Our regular newsletter brings you the latest news and announcements direct to your inbox.
- Image library We have hundreds of community sport images for you to download and use to promote your project.
- Fighting fit for football The power and popularity of football is helping more men lose weight – and experience the benefits of getting active.
- Colleges awarded £5m funding boost We’re funding 49 further education colleges across England to help get students active and improve wellbeing.
- Take on the #MyMiles challenge Take part in SportsAid Week – and help raise money to support our next crop of talented young athletes.
- New funding to transform sector Major investment to create new workforce opportunities for sport and activity sector.
- National Lottery making a difference Showcasing National Lottery-funded projects that help young people get active.
- New accreditation scheme for talent Colleges and universities recognised in scheme to support young talent.
- Power of sport to help tackle crime Pioneering investment to look into the role of sport in tackling crime.
- Young stars shine at School Games Talented school-age athletes take part in annual sporting extravaganza.
- Nominations open for annual awards Daily Mirror Pride of Sport Awards to celebrate unsung grassroots heroes.
- More funding to tackle inactivity Confirmation of the revised timeline for our latest fund to help tackle inactivity.