News and Features
- News Due to the wide range of work that we do there is always a new story to be told.
- Latest from the Pitch Our regular newsletter brings you the latest news and announcements direct to your inbox.
- Image library We have hundreds of community sport images for you to download and use to promote your project.
- Partnership with parkrun worth £3m A £3 million investment in parkrun aims to increase participation among under-represented groups.
- Playing fields safeguarded We've protected sports provision in 93% of planning applications affecting playing fields.
- More than 40% of children are active Our first-ever Active Lives Children and Young People report gives insight into activity levels of nation's children.
- Volunteers to get active outdoors Three more awards are being made from our Opportunity Fund, using nature to encourage active volunteers.
- Crowdfunding for an Active Nation We've partnered with Crowdfunder for a pilot scheme involving 23 Community Asset Fund projects.
- Improving LGBT experience of sport As part of Rainbow Laces 2018, we give an update on our work in the LGBT sport and physical activity sector.
- Cricket recruiting new mentors We award ECB £1.2 million of National Lottery money to recruit South Asian women as cricket volunteers.
- Youth volunteering in action One year on from the launch of our Potentials Fund projects, we look at how they're making an impact.
- Funding for social action projects To kick off #iwillWeek we announce two more awards from our Potentials Fund, aiming to enable youth social action.
- Funding for low income groups More than £3 million has been allocated to 34 projects to help tackle inactivity in lower income groups.