There is one pillar (outcome) of organisational policy in self assurance.
Click on the plus sign for the building blocks (supporting outcomes) of organisational policy, then find some Things to Think About to help you develop your Governance, Finance and Control framework.
The following organisational policies have been documented, approved by the Board and communicated to relevant employees, volunteers, members and stakeholders
- Organisational policy 11.1 Safeguarding guidance including vulnerable adults and child protection.
- Organisational policy 11.2 Do you have documented anti-doping policy, rules and procedures in place?
- Organisational policy 11.3 Do you have a documented equality/diversity policy in place, which adheres to the Equality Act 2010?
- Organisational policy 11.4 More on the policies and procedures for the lodging and management of grievances, disciplinary matters and appeals.
- Organisational policy 11.5 Information on Code of Conduct (including reference to Bribery Act requirements).
- Organisational policy 11.6 Does your code of ethics reflect the needs of your organisation?
- Organisational policy 11.7 Do you have a documented health and safety policy covering all key activities and sites?
- Organisational policy 11.8 More on the member complaints resolution process.
- Organisational policy 11.9 Does your customer charter reflect the needs of your organisation?
- Organisational policy 11.10 Find out how to ensure that your policy takes account of the legislative requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- Organisational policy 11.11 Find out more on fraud prevention and detection policy adequate and proportionate to your needs.
- Organisational policy 11.12 Do you have a whistleblowing policy in place and has it been approved by your board?
- Organisational policy 11.13 Guidance on the types of circumstance that might constitute a conflict of interest.
- Organisational policy 11.14 More information on an ICT strategy which provides an ICT infrastructure that enables you to deliver the organisation’s objectives.