Funding for you
Read the latest news and information on our new funding opportunities.
New strategy 2016-2021
Our new strategy, Towards an Active Nation, outlines how we’ll get more people doing sport and activity across England.
This Girl Can
This Girl Can is here to inspire women to wiggle, jiggle, move and prove that judgement is a barrier that can be overcome.
Partnering local government
Local government spends around £1 billion per year on sport and leisure. We work closely with local authorities to help them develop sport in their area.
Our Active Lives survey, delivered by Ipsos MORI, is a new way of measuring sport and activity across England. Find out more about the survey, how it works and what kinds of data it measures.
- New volunteering strategy published We take a closer look at our new volunteering strategy and some of the early funding opportunities it presents. Read more
- Coaching plan for England launches Coaching in an Active Nation aims to shake up the way we think about and deliver coaching. Read more
- Focus on: local delivery pilots In the third of our series looking at our Active Nation funding, we take a closer look at our 10 local delivery pilots. Read more
- Black History Month: getting people active We're celebrating Black History Month by showcasing two projects helping people be active. Read more
- New push for greater board diversity We're teaming up with Sporting Equals and UK Sport to help make sports boardrooms more diverse. Read more
- Focus on: Community Asset Fund In the second of our series looking at Active Nation funding, we focus on our Community Asset Fund. Read more
- Focus on: tackling inactivity In the first of our new series looking at our Active Nation funding, we focus on our work to tackle inactivity. Read more
- Getting active gets easy with open data We’re teaming up with technology experts to open the door to data and all the ways you can get active. Read more
In the spotlight
- Research Guide Our guide will help you create research that allows you to understand your target market. Read more
- Use Our School Use Our School is a resource to support schools in opening their facilities to the community and keeping them open. Read more
- Club Matters Hub for sports clubs and volunteers that provides free guidance on aspects of running a club. Read more