We’d encourage you to consider how your project may contribute to the following:
- Partnerships and collaborations – we’re keen to test what happens when different types of organisations collaborate creatively, and to enable smaller organisations to work together to multiply their impact
- Messaging and communications – how can these be adapted to reach different audiences?
- Rewarding volunteers – we want to understand how best to reward and recognise the contribution of volunteers and motivate people to give their time
- Challenging myths and misconceptions – we’re keen to show that sports volunteering isn’t just about membership of sports clubs and sporty people
- Putting the volunteer at the heart of all thinking and planning.
More details on each of these areas will be available in our forthcoming investment guide.
- What do we want to achieve? We want to invest in projects that provide quality volunteering opportunities. Read more
- Opportunity Fund We're aiming to get people from all backgrounds to volunteer in economically disadvantaged communities. Read more
- Potentials Fund We want to help create opportunities that get people helping others from an early age. Read more
- Who do we want to work with? We’re looking to work with a range of organisations – both those who can deliver proven solutions and those with innovative ideas. Read more
- Application process Applying for investment from our volunteering funds involves a two-stage process. Read more
- Our vision for volunteering Putting the volunteer at the heart of our efforts is a key feature of our new strategy for volunteering. Read more