The programme gives 14-25 year-olds who are not particularly sporty access to six-to-eight weeks' of free or subsidised coaching in a range of sports.
During the six-to-eight weeks, those taking part can work towards an event or personal challenge and, when the free or low-cost coaching finishes, they are supported to continue playing sport.
Sportivate launched in June 2011 as a four-year programme aimed at 14-25 year-olds but, due to its success, additional funding of £10m per year was invested allowing the programme to run until March 2017.
From September 2013, Sportivate extended its age group so that 11-13 year-olds could also take part.
Sportivate App – Project Deliverers
If you need technical support for the Sportivate App – Project Deliverers on iOS, please email Sportivate’s impact study team at: email@example.com
- Sportivate Year Six (2016-2017) Annual Report.pdf File size: 3.17MB Download
- Sportivate Year Five (2015-2016) Annual Report.pdf File size: 4.12MB Download
- Sportivate Year Six (2016-2017) NGB and Sports Report.pdf File size: 14.66MB Download
- Sportivate Year Five (2015-2016) NGB and Sports Report.pdf File size: 8.80MB Download
- Sportivate Lessons Learnt.pdf File size: 0.28MB Download
- Sportivate Timeline Case Study Final.pdf File size: 2.12MB Download
- Sportivate Case Study - Youth Personalities 3.pdf File size: 1.76MB Download
- Sportivate Case Study - Youth Personalities 2.pdf File size: 4.40MB Download
- Sportivate Case Study - Youth Personalities 1.pdf File size: 0.75MB Download
- Sportivate Case Study New Measure, New Approach File size: 0.60MB Download
- Sportivate Case Study Reaching Inactive Young People File size: 1.26MB Download
- Sportivate On A Large Scale Sheffield International Venues File size: 1.24MB Download
- Case study - female team v individual sports File size: 4.90MB Download
- Workplace fitness File size: 6.42MB Download
- Sportivate Case Study Reaching Young Women File size: 0.50MB Download
- Sportivate Case Study NGBs File size: 2.29MB Download
- Case Study Higher Education File size: 0.55MB Download
- Case Study Neets File size: 1.27MB Download
- Case Study NGB Engagement Rugby File size: 0.47MB Download
- Case Study Participant Journeys File size: 4.05MB Download
- Case study - police provided projects File size: 0.33MB Download