Small Grants uses Lottery funding to make awards of between £300 and £10,000 to not-for-profit organisations to help more people play sport.
If you are considering applying for a grant we would encourage you to complete our pre-application checklist as a first step. To find out more about the fund and how to apply click on the boxes below.
- A step-by-step guide Our step-by-step guide to applying for funding from our Small Grants programme Read more
- Before you start Before applying for a grant, make sure that your organisation and your project are suitable for funding Read more
- The assessment process There are three main stages in our Small Grants assessment process, find out more about them Read more
- What we would like to fund Find out the sorts of projects that we are keen to fund and those which we cannot Read more
- Preparing your application Read our guide on how to prepare your Small Grants application Read more
- After you have applied Once you have applied to our Small Grants scheme there are a number of steps that will occur Read more
- Small Grants infographic In April 2014 our Small Grants programme turned five. This infographic shows the extent of the impact the programme has had. Read more