4.6 Responsible committees, employees and volunteers reported to the Board on the achievement of objectives and KPIs.
- Is progress with and achievement of your objectives and KPIs regularly reported to your board by the responsible committee, employee or volunteer?
- Does your board review and assess the progress information provided and challenge the responsible committee, employee or volunteer if necessary?
- Is the progress information clear, based on the agreed measures and supported by evidence where appropriate?
- Is the progress report and associated board response documented or recorded?
- Has your board reviewed the objectives and KPIs to ensure that they are still appropriate? If any changes have been made, have these changes been agreed by board and the agreement and updated objectives/KPIs documented?